If you do not hear yourself when reviewing a practice question you recorded, follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Locate the Speaker icon, typically found in the bottom-right corner of your computer screen.
- Right-click on the icon, and select Open Volume Mixer.
- Find your browser in the list of applications. Using the slider, turn the volume up for your Internet Browser.
- Take another practice question.
5. If the audio issues persist, restart your computer and take another practice question.
If restarting your computer doesn't resolve the issue, we recommend using another device to take your interview.